Thursday, December 05, 2002

favorite lines from the gladiator..

Maximus: If you find yourself alone riding in green fields with the sun on your face, do not be troubled, for you are in Elysium and you're already dead!!!

Quintus: People should know when they are conquered

Maximus: On my signal, unleash hell

Maximus: You know, dirt cleans off a lot easier than blood

Proximo: Those giraffes you sold me won't mate. They just walk around eating, and not mating. You sold me queer giraffes...I want my money back.

Proximo: Ultimately, we're all dead men, sadly we cannot choose how, but we can decide how we meet that end in order that we are remembered as men.

Maximus: Frost...sometimes it makes the blade stick

Commodus: This vexes me. I'm terribly vexed.

Maximus: My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius: commander of the armies of the North, general of the Felix legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife, and I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home