Friday, August 22, 2003

Email X-change between SouthAfricanAustralianChinese and SingaporeBasedPinoySiraUlo...

-----Original Message-----
From: Bat, Jay
Sent: 22 August, 2003 11:55 AM
To: Stormin, Norman
Subject: Your PC

Hey stormin Norman!

I just had a glimpse of your new PC. Not bad! I kinda loved the DVD so I swapped it with my old CD drive. Hope you don't mind.

BatJay

-----Original Message-----
From: Stormin Norman [mailto:norman.stormin@downunder.com]
Sent: Friday, August 22, 2003 10:08 AM
To: 'Bat, Jay'
Subject: RE: Your PC

Hi Matey,

In a strong German/South African accent “ You haf to be kidding me! You jaast cannot be zerious , ZIS is definetly not ze vay to behaf and treat a friend , NO I must say ZIS is totally unacceptable behaviour!” Just kidding matey , you can use it until the AP conference as long as I get it back then understand JA?

Regards,
Stormin'Norman

-----Original Message-----
From: Bat, Jay
Sent: Friday, August 22, 2003 10:15 AM
To: 'norman.stormin@downunder.com'
Subject: RE: Your PC

hehehe.... no, i vas jast pulling yur leg. jerry got it real cheap from dell. more than half price! only problem is that it does not have a space bar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home